HSEQ Centre of Excellence
Working with your staff and leadership team to:
- Comply with regulations & legislation
- Manage risk
- Maintain reputation in their market
- Reduce costs
- Protect staff
- Raise awareness of team dynamics and responsibilities through developing their HSEQ competency and the required behaviours for shaping the safety culture of the company
How can the HSEQ team help you?
What you get:
- Experienced registered HSEQ resources- covering legislation compliance, reputation management, risk assessment and training
- Experienced practitioners - with proven HSEQ competency and accreditation
- Knowledge management - 'best practice' and knowledge transfer
- Confidentiality - work to stated ‘code of practice’
- Flexibility / to meet your requirements
- 'pick and mix'
- range of services from a team (including ‘back-room’ expertise).
- Rapid Growth
- Acquisition / Integration
- Cost reduction - Lean
- Performance improvement
- Integrated or stand alone HSE Management Systems - set up to ISOand OHSAS standard or UKAS certification
- Human Factors/Ergonomics
- Behavioural Change
- Safety Critical Task Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Procedure writing
- Incident Investigation
- Causal Analysis
Who will buy?
- Operators - asset managers, procurement departments
- Supply Chain - contractors (preventative actions)
In summary we help protect the business from damage to:
- Relationships with customers & suppliers
How can I find out more?
To find out more about how FQM can help you with your HSEQ requirements or to arrange a meeting please Contact Us.
Also see more information in our HSEQ Centre of Excellence, Management Systems and Training sections.