Quality Management Systems
You can learn more about this service by downloading and reading the following documents:
quality-management-systems-flyer.pdf (150 Kbytes).
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe web site.
We are experts in the design, documentation, implementation and review of quality management systems.
We can recommend the management approach required to meet the quality standards of ISO 9001:2008 an internationally recognised standard (plus industry specific ISO:29001, AS9100, etc.). Achievement of this standard shows commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Why use FQM to Develop your Quality Management System?
- Systems are designed to reflect your business' needs and if required additional management systems can be developed as your organisation changes
- We help demonstrate your company's commitment to quality
- We can offer advice and assistance on accreditation & regulatory requirements if needed
What We Can Offer?
- Assessment of your business to identify actions
- Relevant documentation and procedure manuals
- ISO compliance certification
- Registration with our Quality Management Register of Certified Companies.
How We Can Help?
- Advice from highly experienced people on implementing quality
- Management development to enhance business skills and create a culture of continuous improvement within your organisation
- Training in quality management for staff and management
- Process improvements to minimise waste, error and mistakes.
The End Result
Your management systems continuously improve - ensuring and demonstrating how good you are.
Also see more information in our HSEQ Centre of Excellence, Management Systems and Training sections.